Friday 3 April 2015

Review Nivea Express Hydration Primer




The Nivea Hydration both Primer and Moisturiser has been on the market for quite a while now.  The primer comes in both Dry/Sensitive Skin and Normal/Combination Skin. I opted for the Normal/ Combination Skin as I don't tend to get dry skin. The most amazing thing about this product is that it's 2 in 1 both primer and moisturiser because of this it leaves with amazing smooth finished results on my skin which I haven't seen with another cheap primer before.


Nivea's Claims about the product...
'A light gel cream which absorbs instantly so you can apply make-up right away. Moisturises your skin with effective Hydrators & Vitamins for long-lasting hydration and provides an even and smooth base for effective make-up application. Helps make-up to stay in place'

I personally think that this product certainly lives up to the expectations that they have set this is something that not all product do. The product has a beautiful smooth texture which absorbs the product into my skin so gently and perfectly and as a result provides a even surface for my makeup application. The product does have a smell which is a cucumber kind of faint smell that does smell extremely fresh when applied to the skin. It leaves my skin so lovely and smooth but with zero oil as this product is not oily at all for people who may suffer with oily skin.

The product is actually silicon based but feels a gentle lotion on the skin and sinks into the skin straight away, which is a benefit for people who do not want to wait awhile for the product to dry to be able to apply their foundation. This product does feel so hydrating on your skin making your skin feel refreshed and a smoother application for the foundation. I truly needed to find a cheap primer that makes my make up last all day ,as I have problems with caking around and on my nose due to wearing make-up all day as the foundation starts to cake off my skin . I'm so pleased with the results of the Nivea Hydration Primer as my make-up lasts much longer and as a result my makeup does not cake.

 
One of the best parts about this product it's RRP price is only £4.99 which is amazing for the amount of product that you get and the results you have on your skin. As far as I know the product is only available at Superdrug, Boots and Tesco. Superdrug have recently had price cuts on the Nivea range and as a result when I recently purchased this product I only paid £3.32 so I could not recommend this product enough, for this price you can not go wrong.


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13926717/?claim=6ath66zhfej">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


No comments:

Post a Comment